Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun Flowers Best Wishes

Spring is in the "Air"....at least the temps are in the minus single digits during the day.
I can hardly wait to get out working in my yard and play in my flower beds.  But for now I'll have to play with paper flowers...lol!
Not much stampin on this card but I love the vintage look and all the playing you can do on this style of card.
Stamped the En Francais with the C.Cake ink on the V.Vanilla textured cs.  Used the color spritzer to add some splatters on the flower, sentiment and V.Vanilla card.  On the flower I sprayed the Vanilla Shimmer spritz after inking the edges.  The Swirly Sizzlit strip addssome dimension to cards that I really like, without making it look busy.

Recipe:
Stamp sets:  BG En Francais, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: V.Vanilla, E.Espresso, DSP Springtime Vintage (Occasions Mini)
Ink:  E.Espresso, C.Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Swirly Sizzlit strip, brad, Vanilla Spritz, Color Spritzer, E.Espresso marker, a piece of Vanilla satin ribbon, Punches used...Boho Blossom, Designer Label, Eyelet border.

To order these supplies please check out my Stampin Up website Here.

Thanks for looking, hope you like.

Happy Stampin
Louise

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning, Louise!!! I love all your beautiful details. I was just cleaning out my crafting spot and realized I had that swirly die!!! I love the swirls on your card, such a beautiful accent. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete