Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Blossoms Scallop Frame

I had planned to do this earlier today, but time just got away....  So this is what remained after I used the Scallop Oval frame in yesterdays card.  I layered the outer part and center oval on w.white cs.
Inked the girl from Eastern Blossoms in Concord Crush, removed the ink from the grass area and inked with my Stampin' write old olive marker and stamped on w.white cs.  I colored the eggs in with markers and added the pearls to the corners.  I was pleased that I used the whole piece of c.crush cs on 2 cards, as I hate to waste my supplies.  Off course I save all my scraps.....doesn't everyone...lol!!

To purchase supplies used in my card go to my Stampin Up website HERE

Hope you enjoy
Happy Stampin
Louise

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. I was so anxious to see your card today. I love it! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete