Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Melon Mambo Flirtatious

This card was so fun to do....very girly!!!  
I saw the idea in blog world, not sure where, using the Blossom Petals Builder punch to make this tutu and decided to give it a try. 
I used the Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Melon Mambo and vellum for the skirt.
I did sponge the vellum with Pretty in Pink ink, but it doesn't show on the picture.  The bodice was made with the round tab punch using a retired DSP.  I die cut the Melon Mambo scallop circle, using the Big Shot.
Hope you're inspired to give it a try.
To purchase these products in Canada, go to my Stampin Up website HERE.
If you have any questions about anything I post on my blog please email me.
Thanks for looking,
Happy Stampin
~Louise

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love your card!!!!!! It is just the cutest! ME :)

    ReplyDelete