Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Lodge

The Christmas Lodge set in the Holiday Mini is a great set to use if you'd like to keep
it simple and few layers.
For this card I stamped the Lodge in A.Artichoke ink and then masked it and stamped
the trees from the Plant Hope set also in A. Artichoke.
This is another pastel colored card using the B.Burgundy pastel and a q-tip to apply the pastel.
I used the 2 way glue pen to apply glue to the roof and where I wanted the look of
snow around the lodge then sprinkled the Dazzling diamonds glitter on top.
Love the sparkly crystal look it gives.

Please  send me an email with any questions you have or if you're interested in
coming to any of my classes in the Fort McMurray area.

If you live in Canada and would like to buy these products, please check out my
Stampin Up website HERE

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin
~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment