Sunday, October 23, 2011

Holiday Stocking turned Elf Shoe

With lots of blogs posting the Holiday Stocking turned into a Witches Shoe, I decided to play with it to make an Elf Shoe.  Here's my result from playing.

I cut out 2 of the Stockings and 3" circle dies using g.green cs and glued the circle to the toe of the stocking shape to make a longer toe.   I cut down the leg of the stocking so that it looked more like the "elf shoe" and used the 1 3/4" circle punch to cut the shape to make the pointed toe.
I then put it thru the big shot using the square lattice ef then glued the 2 stockings together around the outside edge using mono glue, but not the top leg edge.  I cut 4 r.red scalloped triangle pieces using the Petite Pennants Builder punch and glued to the leg opening.  I punched holes in the top of the scallop piece with the Crop A Dial and attached the mini jingle bells with Bakers Twine.  This shoe can hold a couple treats stuffed down the leg.  Not much.... but fun to create.
Enjoy.  If you have any questions about it please shoot me an email.
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase the products to make this project please check out my Stampin Up website HERE

Thanks for Looking
Happy Stampin
~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment