Thursday, October 13, 2011

Serene Snowflakes meets Snow Much Fun

Wow!! hard to believe that we're almost finished our second week of October....where does time go.
I've been playing with my Christmas stamps getting ready for classes and a Christmas stamp a stack.
Love these little snowmen in the set Snow Much Fun.
Here I stamped w.white craft ink and bajabreeze ink onto baja breeze cardstock and mounted it onto real red card.
Using my Big Shot (which you can get Free now if you sign up as a demonstrator under me) I die cut the snowflake and put glue on it and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Colored the hat and scarf with the baja breeze and real red and his nose with punpkin pie pastels.
After this was done I spritzed with the Smooch Vanilla Shimmer.
You can't pick that up on the photo, but it gives it a very soft shimmer.
To purchase these products in Canada please check out my Stampin Up website HERE.
If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to attend any of my classes, please contact me thru email or phone call.

For more details about getting a Free Big Shot or more info on my Stamp A Stack please go to my SU website  HERE, or send me an email.
Thanks for looking.

Happy Stampin
~Louise

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I love the layers you created with the punch and the die. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete