Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Ink Resist

The new Stampin Up catalog is full of new ideas.  If you don't have a copy take a look HERE  to see all the new goodies.
On this card I've used  a new set called My Friend, and En Francais BG.  Stamped the leaves with VersaMark pad and added clear embossing powder and heat set.  Stamped En Francais with a new in color calypso coral (2nd generation) over the embossed leaves.  I inked over the front with all new in colors, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, & Island Indigo, then stamped Hello with Island Indigo.  I love the look of embossed resist.  The card is made with Island Indigo cardstock.
If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to learn some of these techniques, I'd love to have you attend one of my classes.  Please contact me thru my email or phone #.
Thanks for looking, and let me know what you think.

Happy Stampin
~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment