Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink Pirouette Ice Cream

With the hot weather we love to have ice cream....so why not make an ice cream card!!!....which really makes me want to have an ice cream cone.
Using a brayer, I inked the new Stripes embossing folder with Choc Chip ink and put a piece of V. Vanilla cs inside and embossed, leaving a Choc Chip stripped background on the V.Vanilla for the ice cream to sit on.
I used the new Perfect Pennants Bigs Die to cut the cone and embossed it in the square Lattice embossing folder to make the waffle look, then inked with a sponge and S. Suede ink for extra texture.
The Pink Pirouette ribbon is retired, but I really thought it went with the stripped background.

To purchase Stampin Up products in Canada, please check out my SU website HERE.

Thanks for Looking
Happy Stampin
~Louise

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card. I love the way you did this ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete