Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas at Our House

No card or stampin post today, but some Christmas decor photos.
I've had most of my Christmas decorating done for about 3 weeks and decided I would post a few.  
I love Christmas and what it's about...the birth of Jesus.  
This tree is the one in our living room.  I call this one my Angel tree.  Lots of different ones on there, from the lace ones I've made (which is quite a variety) to crystal, glass, whatever I saw or was given.  Love them all.
This next picture is a arrangement on the dinning room table.  Love the silver and white here, sitting on a table runner my mom made me last year.

My front entry done with mostly snowman and this year I decided to do a little less.  I always do a snowman tree in my Stampin/craft room, but this year was too crowded in there so just decorated the entry.  I think I need a bigger craft room for all my Needs....wants, and now with the new Occasions Mini starting in January, I will be crowded even more.  Gonna have to get a room built onto it....I wish, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Thanks for visiting and taking a look.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and remember The Reason for The Season!!!

If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to come to one of my class please email me. I would love to show you how to have fun with ink, stamps and paper.

If you live in Canada you can purchase Stampin Up products on my Stampin Up website HERE

Happy Stampin
~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment