Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Tags - Monochromatic

Well I'm almost ready for Christmas and have been busy with classes, but now they are finished until after the New Year.  Time to get my stuff done.
For our November/December classes we did tags that can be added to a card if you wanted.
Over the next few days I'll be posting the tags we did.
This is the first one, it is monochromatic with embossing and a little bling.
I did a second one and upped it some by adding some pearls and Crumb Cake seambinding.
Hope you like and will give them a try.
If you have any questions please send me an email and I will try to answer.
The colors used was Naturals White and Crumb Cake.

If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to come to one of my class please email me. I would love to show you how to have fun with ink, stamps and paper.

If you live in Canada you can purchase these products on my Stampin Up website HERE

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin
~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment