Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tags - Pool Party Frost White Shimmer

This is the 3rd tag and one of my favs.  I love the Pool Party color and more Frost White Shimmer.  The tag base is Natural White cs.  The shimmer was applied using crumpled up plastic wrap, then sponged Pool Party and Soft Suede ink over it.  Applied 2 way glue to the outside of the bird and the center of the stamped Ornament image then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter, for that extra sparkle.

 The next tag is similar except I sponged the Frost White Shimmer paint over drywall tape then removed it.  I attached this one to a Naturals White card base and used some of the Spice Cake DSP for layering.

Please send me an email if you have any questions regarding these cards, or any of the items I post on my blog.
If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to come to one of my class please email me. I would love to show you how to have fun with ink, stamps and paper.

If you live in Canada you can purchase these products on my Stampin Up website HERE

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin
~Louise

1 comment:

  1. Love these tags they have such a vintage feel!!And I love this color combo for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete