Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Tags - Winter Post Ink Resist

This is the second in the tags we did at class.  I used the same colors in both but one had more of a gold tone.  For the gold I used Gold Lame Smooch and Champagne Mist Shimmer paint.
 The other tag used more of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and some Cajun Craze ink.
We started with a Natural White base tag and stamped the images with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Next we sponged using Soft Suede and Cajun Craze.  Depending on which color you wanted to be more dominate, they would turn out quite different.  Using the Soft Suede and Music Notes Wheel we did second generation image over the embossed tag.
For the large star we used the Crimper and inked with Sponge Daubers in color of choice.

If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to come to one of my class please email me. I would love to show you how to have fun with ink, stamps and paper.

If you live in Canada you can purchase these products on my Stampin Up website HERE

Thanks for looking


Happy Stampin
~Louise

2 comments:

  1. Love you tags. Can't wait to be able to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are just as beautiful as the others. I love all the gold accents. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete