Monday, January 16, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch #150

When I saw The Sweet Sunday Sketch  this morning I decided to give it a go.

For my card I used Take It to Heart set and the Hearts Framelits die, love the new dies, in the new Occasions Mini.
Love this sketch and how it turned out.
The colors I used:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and W.White.  The DSP is from Twitterpated in the new Occassion mini and the Brights and Neutrals Collection DSP.

Go give this sketch a try, and have fun playing.

If you live in the Fort McMurray area and would like to have fun playing with stamps and paper, please send me an email for details on my classes.  If you live in Canada and would like to purchase these products please go to my Stampin Up website HERE
Thanks for looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment