Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine P.S.I Love You

Have you got your valentine card started yet for that Special someone???
It's so much fun to make your own cards for those special people in your life.
This one was lots of fun as I love the new Labels die and P.S. I Love You stamp set.
I used the set in the new Occasions Mini along with the Labels Framelits dies.
First I stamped the Cherub in blushing bride on very vanilla cs, inked the edges in the same and layered it on basic gray.  Die cut the b.bride and b.gray framelit in the 2 different sizes to layer.
Punched a piece of the First Edition dsp with the Scallop trim border punch and inked with b.bride, layered some of the Victoria crochet trim and new b.bride pleated satin ribbon.
The sentiment is from Valentine Love set in the big catalog.
If you live in Canada and would like these products to make your own cards, go to my Stampin Up Website to purchase.  I appreciate your business and any comments you leave.

Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment