Friday, January 27, 2012

Tea Shoppe Birthday

When I saw this set I knew I wanted to use it for my Mom's 83rd Birthday, which just happens to be today, Jan 27th.
The colors I used were N.Q Navy, Baja Breeze and V. Vanilla.  I got the colors from a card I saw on Ann Schach's Blog, love her creations.
I used the Perfect Details texturz plate for the bg N Q Navy.  Stamped the little flower from the set with NQNavy unto First Edition DSP  and inked the edges and layered unto B.Breeze.  The Blender pen was used to color the flowers with same color.
The NQNavy behind the sentiment was die cut using the New Framelits.

To make the flower I punched 3 flowers using the Fancy Flower punch and sprayed water on them and crumpled them up, then partly opened them up and let dry.  The center is a 5/8" brad dipped in Versa Mark ink and then into Iridescent Ice ep and heat set.

I made a second one for my sister that has a birthday in January as well.  There are Hat Pins in the new mini and I added some beads and crystals and stuck the pointed end into a pop dot under the tea cup.

Thanks for looking at my creations.  Hope I've given you some ideas for playing with your stamps and having fun.  If you have any questions on my creations, please send me an email, I'd be glad to share.
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase these items please check out my Stampin Up website.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! So many pretty details, I especially love the pin! Thanks for the kind comment on my card. It's so nice to see a fellow canadian!! Happy belated to your Mom~~

    ReplyDelete